onsdag 4 september 2013

CRUCIBLE

I have had mother nature teach me
All the skills to survive
Can't imagine a saviour reach me 
Like I've been shaped by this drive
I'm a hard grinding fighter
Never got anything just for free
Always was someone brighter
Out there that kept on challenging me
I feel I've been born to
Teaching you some respect
I just want to warn you
So you know what to expect

I've been bruised in battle
I've been rattled and abused
I've learned what it takes
When all is at stakes
I can beat any contender
I refuse to surrender
Don't be gullible
I'll unleash hell
In the crucible

So you have set your eyes on fighting 
What I have won fair and square
I can be like Mike Tyson biting 
If you go after my share
I don't care how you see it
I don't care what you think you deserve
If you think that you need it
Give it a shot if you got the nerve
Maybe I was meant to
Teaching you some respect
Maybe I should warn you
So you know what to expect

I've been bruised in battle...